An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Race against Blood Cancer team – We are looking for a motivated and experienced leader to navigate the charity through its next stage of growth in the role of General Manager.
As a charity we have a lofty ambition – that’s to give all blood cancer patients an equal chance of finding a lifesaving stem cell donor match. By joining the team, you will be working with a group of talented professionals, who are united in their pursuit to save lives, using their collective corporate, entrepreneurial, non-profit and digital marketing expertise.
This role will be home-based and will report to the Board of Trustees. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is capable of getting the most out of the charities resources and can come up with a plan for Race Against Blood Cancer to achieve its key objectives, while ensuring sustainable growth.
Some of the key attributes we’re looking for include the following:
- Charity related experience, or as a minimum a passion for charitable causes
- Ability to create a strategic growth plan and deliver on agreed upon targets
- Equally comfortable working on your own as well as in a team
- Strong management and motivational skills
- Strong organisational and communication (written & oral) skills
- Fundraising experience
- Self-starter attitude
To find out more information and to apply for this post please email email@example.com