Community Engagement Manager
Location : West Midlands
Do you have the energy, enthusiasm and commitment to engage communities by signing up lifesaving stem cell and bone marrow donors to the national register?
We are looking for an exceptional individual, with strong relationship and management skills, and excellent communication skills.
If you feel you have the passion and the drive for organising and leading your own donor drives at various locations where there are large crowds of people such as colleges, universities, sports clubs, places of work etc., along with educating and signing up members of the public who are in attendance, then this is the job for you.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering community engagement programmes across the West Midlands. This is an opportunity to lead on and be accountable for our donor drive campaigns and the successful candidate will be pivotal in relationship building in identified areas.
You will use your management experience to lead Community Engagement Volunteers to drive forward actions and deliver positive outcomes for our donor drives.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience and skills across the following areas:
- Delivering community engagement, involvement and capacity building
- Negotiating, influencing and building constructive relationships with a wide range of people from diverse communities and local organisations.
- Project planning to deliver agreed outcomes to demanding timescales
- Working successfully with community or voluntary organisations to build community and donor register capacity
- Have an understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion and the diverse communities we work with
We can offer you a working arrangement that will enhance your work-life balance. These include home working and flexible working with a holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays together with a competitive salary.
If you’re interested please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 25th March